In India, the idea of involving students in the task of national service dates back to the times of Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation. The central theme which he tried to impress upon his student audience time and again, was that they should always keep before them, their social responsibility.
The first duty of the students should be, not to treat their period of study as one of the opportunities for indulgence in intellectual luxury, but for preparing themselves for final dedication in the service of those who provided the sinews of the nation with the national goods & services so essential to society.
The Motto of NSS “Not Me but You” reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service. NSS helps the students develop appreciation to other person’s point of view and also show consideration to other living beings.
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are:
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem-solving.
- Develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- Practice national integration and social harmony.
|1||CHAUHAN BHAVIN RAIJIBHAI|
|2||ZALA DINESHBHAI AJITSINH|
|3||CHAUHAN VIPUL MANGABHAI|
|4||PRAJAPATI HIMANSHU RAJENDRABHAI|
|5||PATEL RAJVIR POPATLAL|
|6||CHAUHAN NIKULKUMAR RAMESHBHAI|
|7||CHAUHAN RUSHI LAXMANBHAI|
|8||PATEL YAGNIK S.|
|9||TIWARI OMMANGLAM R.|
|10||PATEL RAJ A.|
|11||PATEL SHREYA RAMBAHADURSINGH|
|12||CHAUHAN ASMANI SHIVSHANKAR|
|13||CHAUHAN BHAVANABEN CHANDUBHAI|
|14||PATEL AARTI MARKANDEYSINH|
|15||TIWARI AARTI P.|
|16||PATEL KANJAL A.|
|17||THAKKAR JAY PRAKASHBHAI|
|18||BODAR DWARKESHA CHANDUBHAI|
|19||JOSHI DEEPAL SHAILESHKUMAR|
|20||CHAUHAN KINJAL JAYDIPSINH|
|21||PRAJAPATI SANDIP SAGARAMBHAI|
|22||DABHI NILAM UDESINH|
|23||ROKAD BHAVIKA RAMESHBHAI|
|24||RAVAL HEMANGI NITINBHAI|
|25||MALEK TABASSUMBANU A.|
|26||KANEJIYA JANVI PANKAJBHAI|
|27||PATEL VIDHI MAHESHBHAI|
|28||PATEL VISHWA KRISHNAKANTBHAI|
|29||JANI ANJALI MAHESHKUMAR|
|30||CHAUHAN RIYA KARANSINH|
|31||PATEL DISHA KANUBHAI|
|32||RAJPUT EKTA RAKESHBHAI|
|33||VYAS YASHKUMAR VIJAYBHAI|
|34||DAVE KSHITI K.|
|35||CHAUHAN BRIJESH KANTIBHAI|
|36||KUSHWAHA CHANDRAKETU KAMALJIT|
|37||UTSAV ATULPRASAD PANCHAL|
|38||PATEL BHUMIT R.|
|39||NEMADE VIPUL SANDIPBHAI|
|40||PATEL AVNIK SURESHBHAI|
|41||PATEL HIMANGI BHAVESHKUMAR|
|42||SHAH ARCHITA MANOJKUMAR|
|43||DARBAR DISHA PRADIPSINH|